- Book reading & signing at the Barnes & Noble in West Hartford, CT on Friday, May 17th 2019, 7pm-9pm
- Book signing at Bethel Fitness in Bethel, CT on Saturday, May 18th 2019, 12pm-2pm
- Read from one of the Stigma Fighters Anthologies at the NYU Bookstore on May 31, 2017 from 6pm – 7:30pm.
Published in Stigma Fighters Anthology IV – November 2018
Published first book, Rising From The Ashes, with Eliezer Tristan Publishing – October 2018.
Published in Stigma Fighters Anthology III – April 2017
Published in A Dark Secret: Real Women Share Their Trials and Triumphs of Their Battle with Maternal Mental Health Illness – August 2016
- Available at Amazon
Published in Stigma Fighters Anthology II – June 2016
Featured in an article in the Spring 2016 edition Esperanza Magazine, Walk Right Up… and Relieve Stress by Julie Relevant
Frequent Contributor on Stigma Fighters (this link is to my latest post).
Contributor on Depressed For A Living (link is to my story)
Frequent Contributor on The Mighty
Contributor on Stigmama with When False Information On A Meme Makes You Angry.
Contributor at Fairfield County Moms Blog.
- Discussed my Postpartum Depression struggles and how I pulled through.
Episode 71 on the Podcast Adventures with Postpartum Depression
- Can be found here on Google Play
Working on a fiction book about a woman with Bipolar Disorder and how it affects not only her, but her family as well.